BUILDER Membership is available to any person who is, or has been in the business of building or rebuilding homes, apartments, schools, commercial, industrial, or other structures normally related and appurtenant to a community or in land development, and who subscribes to the CSBA Code of Ethics and is of good character and business reputation, and who has been continuously in the current business for a minimum of 1 year.
ASSOCIATE Membership is available to any person engaged in a trade, industry, or profession related to housing and not inconsistent with the objectives of NAHB or any of its affiliates; and who subscribes to the CSBA Code of Ethics and is of good character, and who has been continuously in the current business for a minimum of 1 year.
All CSBA members must abide by the CSBA Code of Ethics.
To join CSBA,
- Download the CSBA Membership Application. Then, return the completed application with your payment and required Certificates of Insurance for Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Complete the CSBA New Member Application Online.
Annual Membership Dues: *$478.00 (dues in the three associations)
Annual Lobbying Fees: (included in dues total):
NAHB – $72.50
PBA – $19.92
- Dues payments to CSBA are NOT deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
- Dues payments may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expense, subject to exclusion for lobbying activity fees ($92.42).
- Acceptance into the CSBA membership does NOT guarantee acceptance into any insurance program sponsored by the Pennsylvania Builders Association (PBA).
Questions regarding the services and programs available through the Central Susquehanna Builders Association should be directed to our office by calling (570) 966-0625.