Sunday, February 25, 2018
CSBA Home and Outdoor Living Show
- Eight (8) and under registration starts at 1:00 pm, competition starts at 1:15 pm
- Nine through twelve (9-12) registration starts at 2:30 pm, competition starts at 2:45 pm
Group I – Contestants Eight (8) and Under
1:00 PM – 1:15 PM – Registration for Ages 8 and Under
1:15 – Competition for Ages 8 and Under
2:00 PM – Judging and Awards for Ages 8 and Under
Group II – Contestants Nine (9) to Twelve (12)
2:30 PM – 2:45 PM – Registration for Ages 9 to 12
2:45 PM – Competition for Ages 9 to 12
3:30 PM – Judging and Awards for Ages 9 to 12
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place and honorable mention ribbons are awarded in each age group
- Lego competition T-shirts
- Certificate of participation
- Special Lego giftbag
Lego Contest Registration
There are only 28 seats at the table available per each age group!
Contestants must be registered by their parent or guardian at the Lego® Area at the Home Show, up to fifteen minutes prior to their competition time. By registering your child for the Lego® Home Building Competition, you and your child agree to the following rules and regulations.
Download the 2018 Lego Handout and Registration Form.
Lego® Competition Rules and Regulations:
- Tables, chairs and Lego® bricks will be provided for the contestants.
- Children are not permitted to bring along any Lego® to use.
- The Lego® bricks provided are the small, basic building bricks and were obtained by the association in bulk. They were then divided as equally as possible for each contestant’s use. There will be some differences in what is contained in each package of bricks provided.
- Children are given 45 minutes to complete their home.
- No on-site assistant will be permitted during the competition; parents or guardians will not be permitted within the area in which the competition is held.
By signing up for this competition, you are providing the CSBA the right to use your child’s picture, name, and age in advertisements, announcements, and press release of this event. Space is limited, pre-registration is recommended. Groups fill up fast so pre-registration is highly recommended!
The Central Susquehanna Builders Association is a non-profit organization and is affiliated with the Pennsylvania Builders Association (PBA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).