- SHOW TIMES: Friday 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM, Saturday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- SET-UP OF EXHIBITS: Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day. ALL exhibits MUST be complete by 5:00 PM on Thursday!
- TEAR-DOWN TIME: Sunday 4:15 PM to 8:00 PM and Monday 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. NO EXHIBITS MAY BE REMOVED BEFORE THE OFFICIAL CLOSE OF THE SHOW.
- DEFINITION OF “ASSOCIATION”: Central Susquehanna Builders Association Home Show Committee.
- EXHIBIT for each booth space, CSBA shall provide booth draperies, hardware, and one single receptacle. Electricity will be 110-volt, 60 cycle, alternating current, 220-volt power may be arranged for with Association, if available at an additional cost to exhibitor plus exhibitor supplies wire and appropriate breaker. TABLES & CHAIRS ARE NOT PROVIDED.
- ACTIVITIES OF EXHIBITORS: Exhibitors must confine their operations at this Exposition to their individual spaces. Orders may be solicited by the exhibitors from Exposition visitors to be delivered by the exhibitors from their regular place of business. Circulars or advertising matter may be distributed only from the exhibitor’s space. The distribution of noisemakers will not be permitted. The Association reserves the right to restrict exhibits or exhibitors, which because of noise or any other reason shall interfere with the best interest of the exhibits as a whole.
- ASSIGNMENT OF SPACE: Booth Space sales will start on Tuesday, November 1 at 8:00 am by email and US mail ONLY!! CSBA Home Show Committee Members have first selection; with CSBA Members next and then non-members. In the assignment of space, the Association will be guided by the requirements or the individual exhibitors and their choice of locations maintaining a proper classification of exhibits and a uniform appearance of displays. Association reserves the right to rearrange floor plan and relocate any exhibit.
- UNOCCUPIED SPACE: If the exhibitor fails to occupy space contracted for, or fails to comply in any respect with the terms of these rules and regulations, CSBA shall have the right to rent such space to any other applicant without releasing the original exhibitor from paying the sum agreed to in the application and contract for the exhibit space.
- SUBLETTING: No exhibitor shall assign, sub-let or apportion the space or any part of the space allotted to him, nor exhibit any goods, apparatus, services, advertising, signs, etc., other than those manufactured or sold by the exhibitor in the regular course of this business, without written consent of CSBA.
- LIABILITY: Association will not be liable for any damage done to exhibits by fire or any other natural element, nor will it be liable for injuries to exhibitors or their employees, for damage to property in their custody, owned or controlled by them, which claims for damages, injuries, etc. may be incident to, arise from, or be connected with their use or occupation of space, and the exhibitor shall indemnify and hold the management harmless against any such claim.
- SECURITY: Association will engage security during the course of the Exposition but assumes no liability for loss or damage by any cause.
- DESTRUCTION OF PREMISES: In case the premises are destroyed by fire or the elements, or by any other cause making it impossible for the Association to permit any exhibit or exhibitor to occupy exhibit space during any part or the whole of the period, then under such circumstances such exhibitor or exhibitors shall be obligated to pay for space only for the period the space was or could have been occupied by such exhibitor or exhibitors, and the Association is released from any and all claims for damages which may arise in consequence thereof.
- INSURANCE: The exhibitor shall obtain a policy of commercial general liability insurance during the period commencing on the first move-in date and terminating on the last move-out date. This liability policy, shall name CSBA, Central Susquehanna Builders Association, as an additional insured against all claims of any kind arising from or in any way connected with the exhibitor’s presence or operations at the show. The exhibitor shall provide CSBA, P.O. Box 409 Danville PA 17821, with a Certificate of Insurance from an insurance company such insurance copy of prior to move-in. CSBA holds the right, for whatever reason, to cancel this contract at no obligation if an adequate certificate of insurance is not submitted.
Limits: Coverage should be in the amount of:
Each Occurrence Limit: $1,000,000
General Aggregate Limit: $2,000,000
Products-Completed Operation Aggregate Limit: $2,000,000
Personal and Advertising Injury Limit: $1,000,000
Damage to Premises Rented to you Limit: $100,000
- INDEMNITY: The exhibitor accepts all risks associated with the use of the exhibit space and environs. The exhibitor shall not make any claim or demand or take any legal action, whatsoever, against CSBA, the show sponsors, or the facility in which the show is held, for any loss, damage or injury however caused, to the exhibitor, its officers, employees, agents or their property. The exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CSBA, show sponsors and facility, their respective officers, employees, and agents against all claims, costs and charges of every kind resulting from the occupancy of the exhibit space or its environs, for personal injuries, death, property damage or any other damage sustained by the exhibitor or its officers, agents, employees, or those for whom in the law they are responsible, or CSBA, or an attendee to the show.
- PRIZE DRAWINGS, AWARDS, ETC.: Exhibitors may be permitted to conduct prize drawings or make awards for signing of names and addresses to be handled by the Association as a public drawing.
- ADMISSIONS: There will be a charge for general admission to the show of five ($5.00) dollars per person. Kids 15 and under admitted free when accompanied by parent or guardians.
- SOUND DEVICES AND MOTION PICTURES: The use of sound devices, megaphones, loud speakers, slide show tactics, or undignified methods of attracting attention are prohibited.
- BUILT-UP DISPLAYS: No construction in excess of eight (8) feet in height shall be permitted in any space. Where possible, head signs showing firm name should not be place above ten (10) feet in height. All exposed parts of exhibit must be finished so as not to be objectionable to other exhibitors or the Association.
- EXHIBITOR BADGES:
A. The Association will supply 2 Exhibitor badges for each 10 foot of frontage. Exhibitor badges will admit 1 person per badge during the show. Badges must be worn for admittance to the Show Floor and during show hours.
B. CSBA Members ONLY; will receive 3 Passes for each 10 foot of frontage. Passes are for 1 time admittance only. Passes will be offered for sale at 50% off regular price until opening of Show. Non-Members may purchase passes in advance for full admission price of $5.00.
- HAZARDOUS ITEMS: Hazardous items will not be permitted in the building at any time. Items include but not limited to the following: compressed air tanks, helium tanks, propane tanks, and any items that in the opinion of the Association and/or the Bloomsburg Fair Association, that can cause danger to the public.
- NSF CHECKS: In the event a bank or financial institution of any sort, due to insufficient funds, returns the exhibitor’s check a $25 administration fee will be charged to the exhibitor. The returned check will be collected through a third party collection agency, which will utilize electronic debit as well as processing fees.
- NO SMOKING: Fire code does not permit smoking in any building
- NO ALCOHOL: No drinking or selling of any form of alcohol without prior written approval by CSBA.
- PENALTIES: The penalty for violation of any rule CAN result in immediate booth closure and suspension of exhibitor’s right to be in next year’s show.
- AMENDMENTS: CSBA has full power to interpret or amend these rules. Whatever these rules do not cover, CSBA reserves the right to make rules to cover to be in the best interest of the Show, and the exhibitor agrees to accept and abide by such rulings.
- CONTACT PERSON: The named Contact person will be the only point of contact for all transactions pertaining to the Home Show.
- NO REFUND OF PAYMENT AFTER JANUARY 1.